So this game went from 5 star to average very quickly. It's a fantastic game that doesn't learn how to do anything but what it already does. I loved this game until I realized that you just do the same thing over and over again. I wish it had more to do besides attack a ship, fight aliens in your ship, but it's so repetitive.. Maybe they will dlc some other modes or make a sequel with more to do.. Until then, I'm just board with it.
Build and command your own starship!
4.5/5 - TouchArcade “Should you dive in immediately? Absolutely.”
- Androidspin “A great mobile space romp which adopts a great theme,
great gameplay and will keep you busy for quite a few hours...”
Star Command let's you build your own ship, hire your crew, explore the
universe and battle alien civilizations across the galaxy.
• Premium game - no in app purchase roadblocks
• HD support for retina pixel goodness
• Level your crew members up and earn new skills
• Build a ship in your own image
• Four distinct ship hulls to choose from
• Focus on tactical, science or engineering
• Amazing soundtrack intensifies the action and exploration
• Over 10 alien species to discover
to you in beautiful HD pixelated glory, Star Command apk brings to life the
challenges and joys of managing a starship. Upgrade your ship, get out
into the unknown and watch your crew die grizzly all at your
command. Strange and annoying alien civilizations await you at every
turn. Manage each of your ships roles, focusing on science skills,
tactical combat and ship engineering. Prevent alien invaders from taking
over your ship and causing massive amounts of damage with sentry guns.
Revive dying crew members with new rooms! And don’t forget that your
decisions matter - an enemy made early could come back to haunt you
Great. But could be better. This game
just needs more variety of missions. The shoot em up fights are fun but
missions involving moral diplomacy and exploration would be better.
And missions that involved landing on alien world would make this a true
5 star game!